The Claims Company works with a variety of clients, including business owners, such as landlords, small business owners, and commercial property owners, as well as renters and homeowners. Insurance claims can vary greatly depending on any given policyholder.
A business owner’s claim and a homeowner’s claim are both unique in their respective issues and experienced professional Public Insurance Adjusters, such as those at The Claims Company, have vast experience in dealing with these unique issues. Understanding these issues can make the difference between settling for a sub-par amount of money and collecting all that a policyholder is entitled to.
The Claims Company works with all types of business owners, including:
- Commercial property owners,
- Restaurant owners,
- Retail store owners,
- Factory owners,
- Hotel and motel owners,
- Professionals such as doctors, attorneys and CPAs, and
- Various types of institutions, such as educational and medical institutions, just to name a few.
Each type of business is unique, and consequently, the types of insurance policies vary from business to business. Insurance policies are highly customizable and may include or exclude various types of coverages. These customizable coverages each cost extra in premium payments, so it becomes very important for each type of business to discern what coverages are worth the extra money and which are not.
Often, the value of particular types of coverages depends on the physical location of the business. For example, a business located in Miami, Florida may find good value in flood insurance, whereas a business located in Butte, Montana may not.
The Claims Company also works with a variety of homeowners, including:
- Single-family dwelling owners,
- Duplex owners,
- Condominium owners, and
- Motorhome owners, as well as
- Apartment, condominium, and house renters.
Like business owners, different types of homeowners require different types of insurance coverage, and again the insurance policies available are highly customizable.
The Benefits of Working with a Professional Public Insurance Adjuster at The Claims Company
Many of us are used to the concept of dealing with issues like insurance claims on our own. Nonetheless, quite often using a professional will help you save or collect significant amounts of money. For example, unless you are an experienced body shop worker, you will go to a reputable and professional body shop to repair and paint damage to your vehicle caused by an accident.
Property Insurance claims are similar. By using an experienced and professional Public Insurance Adjuster at The Claims Company to help you with your insurance claim, you will realize a host of advantages, including:
- Expertise. Insurance policies are generally complicated and use language that is difficult, if not nearly impossible, to understand. professional Public Insurance Adjusters at The Claims Company are very familiar with insurance language and can help you understand and properly interpret exactly what your policy covers and does not cover.
- Ensuring Fair Value. It has been documented in studies that professional Public Insurance Adjusters negotiate significantly higher insurance settlements than individual policyholders are able to. Insurance companies recognize when they are dealing with experts.
- Time. Generally, policyholders are already dealing with incessant demands on their time, dealing with business and family obligations. Most simply do not have the time to deal with constant demands for documents and other information from an insurance company. The professional Public Insurance Adjusters at The Claims Company will manage your claim and free you up to deal with your more important obligations even as they collect the maximum benefits to which you are entitled.
- Quick Resolution. The professional Public Insurance Adjusters at The Claims Company will manage your claim efficiently, helping to avoid repeated requests for additional information. This will expedite your claims process and get your repairs underway faster.
- Protection of Your Rights. The professional Public Insurance Adjusters at The Claims Company understand what the insurance company’s expectations are when it comes to properly document and valuing your claim. They will help you fight if and when your claim is denied.
How to Contact a Professional Public Insurance Adjuster at The Claims Company
If you have an insurance claim, let a professional Public Insurance Adjuster at The Claims Company help. Contact us online today to get started.